1. This application form is for first-time applicants only. The terms and conditions are subjected to changes and please refer to the latest version for the most accurate information.
2. Taichi Place International Limited will not provide any form of refunds except the cancellation of courses.
3. All course fees must be paid in full upon application.
4. Upon receiving application forms, a seat/class slot will be reserved for the applicant until one day prior to the start of the courses. Payment can be made by following options: Cash payment at our center, Bank deposit/transfer to our account [Hang Seng Bank: 796-105492-883] with bank/ATM slips to confirm payment. A crossed cheque made payable to: “Taichi Place International Limited” with application form mailed to the following address: Room A01-A02, 3rd floor, Cheung Wah Industrial Building, 10-12 Shipyard Lane, Taikoo, Hong Kong
5. Should the courses have less applicants than the minimum requirement, Taichi Place may choose to return the payment or postpone the start date of said course.
6. Taichi Place reserves the right to cancel courses that does not meet the minimum applicant requirements, and/or assign substitute instructors without notice in advance.
7. Apart from the courses is canceled; no dates can be extended because of absences.
8. Trial courses are not available except Physical Fitness Taichi Class.
9. Applicants may not shift to other courses after making the payment.
10. It is the responsibility of the applicants not to take the courses which may adversely affect any medical condition.
11. Attendees hereby represent to Taichi Place International Limited, its employees andinstructors that, to the best of his/her knowledge, he/she does not have any physical, medical or other disability or condition which may be affected or aggravated by, or which may result in any sickness, injury or death to him/her as a result of taking the company’s courses.
12. Attendees should wear suitable sportswear during the class sessions.
13. It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. Taichi Place International Limted, its employees and instructors accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to said property, however sustained or caused.
14. If either Black rain signal, Typhoon signal 3 or 8 is hoisted two hours before classes start, the said classes will be cancelled due to concerns about the attendees’ safety. Attendees will be notify of the changes and additional class dates on the same day. Attendees need not to visit our centers on that day.
15.Should the weather worsens during/before the classes start, our instructors reserve the right to cancel said classes and activities due to the concerns for attendees’ safety. If the classes are cancelled before starting time, all attendees will be notified of the changes and additional class dates on the same day. No payment whatsoever will be paid to the attendees should the classes are cancelled during the class session.